The mission of E&M Auto Paint and Supply Corp. is dedication to the highest quality customer service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and company spirit.
Without exception, we will:
- Ask questions and listen to our customer’s order to understand their needs fully.
- Create automotive refinish and appearance product solutions that complement our customer’s business strategy and allow them to accomplish their short- and long-term goals effectively.
- Respect our customer’s time and minimize the amount of effort required of them by applying our knowledge, experience and resourcefulness.
- Use state-of-the-art technology to improve our customer service and make sure not to overwhelm our customer’s technical expertise.
- Communicate regularly and proactively with our customers to keep them informed of the latest products and services available for the automotive refinish and appearance industry.
- Ensure smooth, on-time delivery of our products and services.
- Measure our success by our customer’s willingness to recommend us confidently.
We work with you.
At E&M, customers are not a number or a name hidden in a file until the next problem or billing cycle comes along. We form relationships with our customers, not just business arrangements. We listen to you, ask you questions and respect your answers. We will work with you to get through the challenges that confront your business and ours.
Your E&M sales representative or store manager is your link to the resources of the corporation. Our sales people and store managers have access to all levels of the corporation, and so do you.
Want to talk with Sheldon Whitmore Sr. (President), Sheldon Whitmore Jr., Terry Whitmore or Carol Butts? – call and ask for them. Want to see your manufacturer’s representative for any product we sell? – we will put you in touch with them. Need a special item that is not on the shelves? – let our staff know.